About
Popular Posts
-
2014 is coming this way pretty soon (just five weeks from now) and I'm just starting to prepare for this upcoming year. Since 2013 was a...
-
When we moved to our new home, the fireplace was one of the areas that I wanted to "stand out". Being so close to the entryway and...
-
I must be turning into some sort of succulent hoarder, so much that I needed to create this wall pocket planters in order to keep up with ...
-
Photos by Thomas Whiteside for Elle Magazine Last week while reviewing Elle magazine, I noticed a new fashion trend. And I’m not talking ab...
-
Great and modern furniture and accessories all from The Foundary. I’ll have the light wood console. All of them are simply amazing. Woo...
-
Say it with love... but this time around, love for nature. If you've been reading my blog for some time now, you should know about my ap...
-
"Three's company" was a huge 80's sitcom where 3 roommates share the same apartment and while at it, learn how to cope wit...
-
Some of the items used for this collage, including the deer head, are an excellent idea for gifts for Father's day. I have to say that ...
-
Having 3 little kids living under the same roof can sometimes be a daily challenge when it comes to organization. I'm that kind of perso...
-
While trying to select lamps for my kitchen, dining room and living room; the options were so ample and all so beautiful that I had to mak...
Excellent tips my friend. And you are more than welcome. Anytime you need anything im def here! Your home is looking amazing Gloribell. Just beautiful. We decided to start with inside projects too, even though Naomi really wanted the house painted and landscaping started.
ReplyDeleteI think that starting inside the house has been the best choice we made. Although it has been a slow process (you might know better), the feeling of making that house my home, is amazing. Thanks dearest for the lovely visit.
Delete