About
Popular Posts
-
2014 is coming this way pretty soon (just five weeks from now) and I'm just starting to prepare for this upcoming year. Since 2013 was a...
-
When we moved to our new home, the fireplace was one of the areas that I wanted to "stand out". Being so close to the entryway and...
-
I must be turning into some sort of succulent hoarder, so much that I needed to create this wall pocket planters in order to keep up with ...
-
Photos by Thomas Whiteside for Elle Magazine Last week while reviewing Elle magazine, I noticed a new fashion trend. And I’m not talking ab...
-
Great and modern furniture and accessories all from The Foundary. I’ll have the light wood console. All of them are simply amazing. Woo...
-
Say it with love... but this time around, love for nature. If you've been reading my blog for some time now, you should know about my ap...
-
"Three's company" was a huge 80's sitcom where 3 roommates share the same apartment and while at it, learn how to cope wit...
-
Some of the items used for this collage, including the deer head, are an excellent idea for gifts for Father's day. I have to say that ...
-
Having 3 little kids living under the same roof can sometimes be a daily challenge when it comes to organization. I'm that kind of perso...
-
While trying to select lamps for my kitchen, dining room and living room; the options were so ample and all so beautiful that I had to mak...
I agree with Lauren, I've been looking for one of these FOREVER and I've never found one!
ReplyDeleteHello Lauren! I'm so happy to get to read your question. I found this deer head at Michael's (www.michaels.com. Hope this might help!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog...it is my new favorite. I'd love to know how you photograph your pictures. They are beautiful. Do you have a lighting setup or is it natural?
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Hello Funny Faces Photography! Sorry for the lateness of my message but with the changes on Gmail, did not see your feedback and for visiting my blog. I don't use special lighting in my photos, besides natural light. I love taking photos early in the morning or just after 5 pm. The sun is just beautiful at those hours. Thank you very much for stopping by.
DeleteWhat kind of glue/spray did you use for the newspaper and how would you tint it to look older? I just bought a deer head at my local Michael's yesterday.
ReplyDelete