Join the Melody Blogger Club + Get Free Blogging Tips and Resources Weekly

I'm feeling woodsy

/
0 Comments


Great and modern furniture and accessories all from The Foundary. I’ll have the light wood console. All of them are simply amazing. 


Wood is my second skin. Don’t get me wrong, it’s just that I live, eat and a breathe interior design, and wood for me should always be present in an area. Whether you decide to put it as batten wainscoting, a side table or a lamp; its natural grain an organic feeling is another great way to bring some outdoors inside.


Here are some interesting ways to add this marvelous natural wonder in your interiors.


Gear Patrol center table

Source on Pinterest via Gearpatrol



Design Sponge




Wall tiles





You may also like

No comments:

Join the Melody Blogger Club + Get Free Blogging Tips and Resources Weekly