Join the Melody Blogger Club + Get Free Blogging Tips and Resources Weekly

Halloween countdown

/
2 Comments
Halloween cupcakes

I just love every hour after the autumnal (Fall) equinox. The days are cooler, the sunset is prettier. But what I really love the most is Halloween! And not just because of the candies, but during this holiday my creativity ignites like no other day of the year;  hence my new “living dead” creations.


Halloween cupcakes

These spooky little cupcakes are made with chocolate but inside awaits a gooey and delicious raspberry filling. The idea is to give them a vampire’s bite and sink your fangs into the sweet blood-like stuff. To top it all, and to add a little shriek, I’ve placed some plastic skeletons (available at Michaels) which I sliced in parts and strategically arrange them over a bed of Nutella frosting. To make them look like they just raised from the ground, I used the parts of the cupcakes I took (to make way for the frosting) and toasted them on a pan. For recipes click each link! Hope you like Halloween (and all its goodies) as much as I do!


Halloween cupcakes


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. As you can see by my facebook profile pic I do Love the Skeletons, Skulls. I will have to look at Michaels before they are gone. Thank you for such awesome delightful, magical ideas.
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anita! I'm so glad you liked this. Believe me this was a lot of fun to make that I made a similar one for this year's Halloween. I did post about them if you care to see them. They are all edible (including the white chocolate skeletons). Have Happy Halloween!

      Delete

Join the Melody Blogger Club + Get Free Blogging Tips and Resources Weekly