Join the Melody Blogger Club + Get Free Blogging Tips and Resources Weekly

The Homies 2012

/
0 Comments
The Homies 2012

Recently it was brought to my attention a new meeting spot for all of us home and DIY bloggers. Apartment Therapy is the sponsor of The Homies 2012 were a lot of talented and well designed blogs are inline. Since this was an opportunity to get to know other bloggers and their work, I decided to nominate mine. Let me tell you that if you have not visited them yet, now is the time. At The Homies 2012 you’ll find lots of fellow bloggers divided by categories. Some you already might know, other don’t. But that’s the thing, to find new blogs that might inspire you.


I would like for you to pay a visit the The Homies here and, after you vote for my little space called I don’t know how she does it; immerse yourself in the other blogs. I know it will be worth it.



You may also like

No comments:

Join the Melody Blogger Club + Get Free Blogging Tips and Resources Weekly